Liking history is like the ultimate edition of ur fave is problematic
This just tickles my brain. Amazing only begins to cover it
I HAVE THE HEADCANON THAT DRAGONS THINK THAT MERMAIDS ARE SUPER COOL BECAUSE THEY LIVE IN WATER AND STUFF
this is how i feel about teenagers
I think this is why reading Jane Eyre felt like being punched upside the head with the light of reason. Because suddenly I could identify with the character so easily, I didn’t have to try and force my already fairly shaky teenage identity into a male mould. Jane Eyre welcomed me with a purely female rage.
Rami Kadi, Haute Couture F/W 2013-14
in me mums uterus…… womb womb
I bought my friend an elephant for their room.
They said “Thank you.”
I said “Don’t mention it.”
Is there a joke here that 15 thousand people get but I don’t?
For my most popular style infogaphics go here:
- Fashion Pattern Vocabulary Part 1 Infographic.
- Fashion Pattern Vocabulary Part 2 Infographic.
- Know Your Sunglasses Infographic.
- Know Your Shoes Part 1 Infographic. Lobster Claws anyone?
- Know Your Shoes Part 2 Infographic.
- Know Your Necklines Infographic from Paper Blog.
- Know Your Hats Infographic.
- Know Your Collars and Cuffs Infographic.
- Know Your Necklines Infographic.
- Know Your Skirts Infographic.
- Know Your Nail Shapes and What’s Popular on Instagram Infographics.
- Know Your Eye Liners Infographic.